Online Meal Planning

 

Are you tired of diets, meal shakes or pills that help you lose weight quickly, but in a short few months or even weeks you gain the weight right back?  Here is the truth: A truly balanced diet is based around REAL FOODS!  A great concept, but in reality, very few people have the knowledge or time to create a balanced diet using foods that they enjoy!

Shake It Fitness Studio’s Online Nutrition is here to help make that happen! Other systems just email you a list of foods, or help you count calories. Our patent-pending system uses a radical new approach, working with you like YOUR OWN PRIVATE DIETITIAN to help you create completely balanced meal plans using your favorite foods.

Most people join a fitness program to lose weight. Truth of the matter is 70% of weight loss comes from proper nutrition and the other 30% comes from actual exercise. Both complement each other to help you get the maximum results.

A lot of people ask us all the time what they should eat or can eat to help them lose the weight and achieve their goals. Shake It Fitness Studio has a program that will help you achieve your goals allowing you to create a balanced nutrition lifestyle not just a diet plan.

Our software helps you:

  • Plan meals –  You’ll have access to thousands of pre-planned meals created by users with the same dietary needs as you. You can use these plans as is or modify them as needed. Once you’ve created a plan you like, our software will make a shopping list for that plan that you can print out and use at the store.
  • Track Your Daily Caloric Intake – You’ll be able to record everything you eat and what’s in it. Using our software, you can get nutritional info for the entire USDA government database and add nutritional info for foods that aren’t in the database.
  • Balance Your Diet – Our software analyzes your diet and recommends ways to improve it. Eating too much sodium? Not getting enough calcium? Whatever the issue, the Shake It Fitness Studio software can help you figure out a meal plan that gives your body exactly what it needs to be its best.

Our unique online nutrition program includes:

  • Guided goal setting based on your current health status
  • Interactive food journal technology combined with extensive food database and detailed nutritional information
  • Nutrition analysis for custom foods & recipes not found in the database
  • Real-time “dietary GPA” based in easily understood report card format
  • Instant personalized feedback on intake of calories, macronutrients (carbohydrates, fat, protein) and micronutrients (vitamins, minerals)
  • Specific food suggestions for improving deficiencies and excesses in your current eating
  • Customized menu plans for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that can be easily revised to include the foods you love and/or have on hand in your kitchen now
  • The Ultimate Mealplan Project ™ – Ability to browse the highest scoring meal plans of other program users
  • Quickly generated grocery shopping lists based on your planned meals
  • Custom graphs to track weight loss and other measures

 

$12.99/month, $29.99/3 months or $49.99/6 months

©2011 Shake It! Fitness, LLC
124 Jestan Blvd., New Castle, DE 19720
Tele: 302-832-SHAKE (7425)
Zumba® Fitness Logo is a trademark of Zumba® Fitness LLC used under license.
Belly Funk® is a trademark of Shake It! Fitness, LLC.
Any other trademarks, registered or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners.